Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 2009

Wow. So clearly I'm a little busy since I haven't updated in an eternity!! Bad blogger! We just had a great trip back to Ohio to experience a White Christmas, which is the only time I really like the cold. Frankie finally gets Christmas this year (yea!) and Dominic is just happy to have new cars/trucks to play with. They continue to terrorize us and each other on a daily basis. Before I had children, there would be these moments that I would imagine when having kids... and one of those was watching their school Christmas performances. I was lucky enough to witness Frankie's 1st holiday performance last week. While it may not look like much to anyone other than his mom, it was a special moment to me. :) He is the youngest in his new class, but is the cutest little elf ever!!

1 comment:

jonistarr said...

Too cute! And, your laugh in the background added that much more!