I am missing my mommy pretty fiercely this Mother's Day. She's been gone just over a week and I miss her like crazy. Had the flu for a miserable 48 hours which only makes me miss her worse! This is the first stretch of more than a week I've been without the help of my mom or Keith's and it was frightening to say goodbye to her. But, we're making do. The boys have been so great today... angels in church, less than embarrassing at the nice brunch buffet we went to at a local resort, and now Frankie's down for a nap (wish I could say the same about Dominic who's refusing his). Here's to hoping the last half of the day goes as well as the first! Putting up some pics from our recent family shoot in honor of Mother's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment