
Well today is day 1 with Dominic's helmet (snapshot taken by Keith at the doc's office this morning). I am in San Diego today through Thursday, so I can't even be there with him (and haven't even seen him in it!) for four days. So sad. From what Keith says, it's business as usual in Dominic's life... he's totally unphased by it. And, I have to say that's pretty much how he is - very, very chill. So, I hope that he adjusts well since he has to be in it for 23 hours a day for the next 10 weeks or so. We're going to decorate it this weekend. I wish I could see Frankie when he gets a look at it tonight! Dominic is sitting up on his own now, rolling like crazy and I saw two "army crawl" maneuvers yesterday that are scaring the hell out of me. He can't be on the move yet!!! :) Frankie is finally liking school - after several weeks of cranky atypical behavior from him. Keith's busy season is done (for now - yea!), so the boys and I are so happy to have him back to a normal schedule. We went two weeks with only seeing him for a few minutes a day (if at all).

No comments:
Post a Comment