


Life is so crazy these days with everything everyone else is dealing with too (I don't claim to be the only one suffering from it!) - kids, kids on the way, work, personal commitments... but, I do have to say that everything feels very rewarding at the end of each exhausting day. Life may be crazy, but it is good. Very good.
I went for the "super ultrasound" today and everything is going really well - the baby on the way is very healthy and still due Sept. 2. Of course in the lobby of the doctor's office, a woman said - are you due this month? Um, no. I wish I had a camera when I told her I was only 4.5 months along. Yup - totally overachieving in the belly growth category per usual. :)
Easter was great and we had Keith's family in town for a week. It was a blur - but they were able to spend lots of quality time with our little terror, Frankie. And, they said they really enjoyed it... I think they're telling the truth!
His new name at daycare (we've been told) is "Frankie NO!" We're trying to determine if he's willful, hard of hearing, or just going through an early case of Terrible 2's (it's certainly not OUR fault!)
My mom is here for the next few weeks before heading back to Ohio - so our "second wife" will be gone soon and date nights will decrease... the good news is that Frankie started saying "GG" last week - not a moment too soon!
Work is really busy now for both Keith and I... but we're enjoying what we do and the crazy schedule that is our life. Big hugs to everyone!

1 comment:
I was wondering if you were ever going to post again! You look fabulous!!
Post a Comment